Groups & Organizations
How texting can work in your venue
Ministries and religious organizations of all kind face the same challenges:
- Keeping your congregation connected in today's world of digital distractions and information overload
- Connecting with the youth, teens, and young adults of your community
- Making your message meaningful the whole week long-not just the Sabbath
- How can you achieve these goals and keep your religious community rejoicing?
You might think text messaging and houses of worship aren't exactly a match made in heaven. While more than a few kids have been caught texting each other during a service, its important to realize what a positive impact text messaging can have on your community.
- Send daily Bible quotes straight to your member's mobile phones
- Text scriptural quotes relevant to that week's sermon and keep congregants inspired all week long
- Alert members instantly about schedule changes
- Need to cancel Sunday school due to dangerous weather? Send out text alerts to reach the multitude in minutes
- Notify parishioners of upcoming events
- Want to ensure your social events are well attended? Remind members that day with automatic texts
- Reach your youth by speaking their language
- Did you know? Among 15-24 year olds, text messaging is by far the most frequently used channel for personal written communication
- Stay updated about missionary efforts abroad
- Use our technology to easily keep their community informed about on-going missionary work overseas
Every house of worship has to effectively communicate with their congregants. With a technology as flexible, ubiquitous, and as text messaging, the best answer is already in hand.