How texting can work in your venue
Let's talk shop.
Operating a retail business comes with a unique set of challenges. For small and locally-owned stores, the challenges are even greater: we've all seen promising mom-and-pop stores pop up one month and disappear the next.
How can you attract more customers, connect with them, and keep them coming back? All the while operating on a tight budget?
- Bring customers back to your store with exclusive text coupons
- Raven Books Coupon: Show this text to the cashier for 15% your next purchase. Applies to new & used items. Exp 7/29
- Bring customers back by notifying them about new arrivals with text alerts
- Gamer's Goods Alert! Diablo III was released today and we've stocked up! Pick up your copy today for $5 off any other game.
- Let customers know when their product is ready with custom text notifications
- Ted's Boots & Repair - Mr. Lin: Your boots are repaired and available for pickup between 9AM-6PM. Thx for choosing Ted's!
- Promote sales events with timely texts
- Tony's Tunes: Rock-n-Roll Summer Sale! This week only, all Rock/Pop CDs & Records are 33% off.
By harnessing the powerful tool that is text messaging, you can reach your customers like never before.
- New shipment announcements
- Low inventory alerts
- Bargain hunter notifications
- Weekly/daily holiday gift ideas and promotions in the week prior to a holiday
- Holiday-themed item specials (beach gear for Memorial Day; red, white and blue items for Fourth of July; tableware for Thanksgiving)
- Discounts (percent off, dollar off)
- Buy one, get one...
- Limited time sales (eg., 3-4pm only)
- Deal of the day
- Slow day specials
- VIP programs
- Gift ideas
- Fill open employment
There's really no more powerful way to reach the Retail Shop audience than by text message.